Dr. Ronald Festa, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic.
Born: New Kensington, Pennsylvania on February 17, 1967
Parents: Ronald P. (deceased) and Catherine H. Festa
Spouse: Jessica Lynne Festa, married April 17, 1998
Children: Ronald Dominic Festa born March 8, 1992, Nickolas Dimitri Festa born December 22, 1994, Carson Pietro Festa born November 6, 2007, and Cecilia Bella-Jean Festa born November 28th 2009.
Undergraduate College Education: Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Bachelor of Science (Biology)
Professional Degree: Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA
Doctorate in Chiropractic, 1992
Board Certified and Licensed: State of Pennsylvania
Practice: Festa Chiropractic & Optimal Wellness Center, opened April 17, 1993
Present or Past Member of:
- International Chiropractic Association (ICA)
- World Chiropractic Association (WCA)
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association (PCA)
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- National Institute for Chiropractic Research
- Foundation for Advancement of Chiropractic Research
Dr. Festa has given over 1,000,000 chiropractic adjustments during his career, to patients ranging from pregnant women and newborn babies to professional athletes and osteoporotic/arthritic centenarians. He has provided professional services for several sporting events and has sponsored a little league baseball and soccer team for the past ninteen years.
He specializes in Optimal Wellness care for entire families and enjoys this lifestyle himself as a regular chiropractic patient for the past forty years.